Important steps for admission
Please read this document for detailed instructions about the admission procedure.
- Step 1. You will need to complete the online application available from 1st to 31st of March 2020 for Early Admission
- Step 2. You will be contacted by the university to schedule a Skype interview.
- Step 3. Your file will be evaluated using the criteria detailed in the document mentioned above.
- Step 4. You will receive our decision and further instructions to secure your place in our programs.
The George Emil Palade University of Medicine, Pharmacy, Science, and Technology of Târgu-Mureş offers an early admission programme in order that you secure your place in April compared to the traditional September notification date.
When you apply for early admission, you should expect 3 types of decisions:
- Conditional admission – you are offered a place in one of our programmes. In order to secure your place you will need to fulfil all of the following requirements:
* Passing your baccalaureate (or equivalent) examination with the grade mentioned in the Admission procedure for international students (see the Equivalence table )
* Meeting the criteria set forth by the Romanian Ministry of National Education for study equivalence.
* Paying a deposit to secure your place according to the admission methodology. It will be the first part of your yearly tuition fee.
- Pending – your application will be deferred in the Regular Admission session. No further steps will be required from you and you will not need to apply again.
- Rejection – you will not be offered a place in our undergraduate programmes and you will be unable to apply again during the same year.
The list of necessary documents for early admission can be found here .
- Online application – March 31st 2020
- Interview – April 10th 2020
- Decision – April 23rd 2020
The tuition fee for the 2020-2021 academic year is: 6 000 EUR. The deposit is 3000 EUR and will be deducted from your first year tuition fee. In case of acceptance (conditional admission), the first instalment of 3000 euro will be paid until May 21st for early admission.
Important notice: The installment is not refundable.
What advantages do you have if you apply early admission?
The main advantage is that you secure your place in one of our undergraduate study programmes a few months earlier than most applicants. We also encourage prospective and admitted students to come and visit us and experience our university.
IT IS STRONGLY RECOMMENDED TO PERIODICALLY CHECK THE WEB SITE OF THE UNIVERSITY, IN CASE ANY CHANGES WILL OCCUR!